As you probably know, slideshows are a great way to convey information – whether as a business presentation or even a photo slideshow for personal purposes. While there are many ways to create a slideshow, it would be to your benefit to do so with the Movavi Slideshow Creator as not only will it extend your range of options but it will help you to create a video slideshow that is more versatile and can be used in a variety of situations.
Making a slideshow with the Movavi Slideshow Creator is really very easy – even if it is your first time. All that you need to do is:
- Add the photos or videos that you want to use in your slideshow to the software.
- Drag and drop the photos and videos into the Timeline in the order that you want them to appear.
- Edit the photos and videos to enhance their quality or rotate and resize them until they look the way that you want.
- Add an audio file to use as background music or as a voiceover and insert it into the slideshow by dragging and dropping it into the Timeline too.
- Insert stylish transitions between slides by selecting the one that you want to insert and dragging and dropping it in between the slides where you want it to appear.
With just those five simple steps you should be able to create a great-looking slideshow that is complete with stylish transitions and background music. All that you need to do after that is save it – and you can automatically optimize it for any device or platform by using the presets that are available.
In particular you may want to optimize it for mobile devices if you intend to carry it around with you on your smartphone or tablet, or you may want to optimize it for Facebook or YouTube if you’d like to upload it online and share it with your friends and family. Having a video slideshow really gives you a ton of different options – and you could even burn it onto a DVD if you like.
Go ahead and get started creating your very own slideshow. Because the Movavi Slideshow Creator is so intuitive it should take you no time to figure out how to fully control every aspect of your slideshow and come up with one that looks really professional.